Yes To was created in the US in 2006 by two friends from California who wanted to create natural beauty range that was made from fruit and vegetables. Products are guilt-free, affordable and they contain at least 95% natural ingredients, are free of parabens and made with recyclable materials.
Yes To skincare experts combined natural ingredients with the latest formulation recipes to make sure that Yes To products deliver what is needed whether that’s cleansing, masking, moisturizing or blemish zapping. Depending on product type and intended use, variety of our products are tested for certain areas of concern. Tests can include: irritation, hypoallergenic / sensitivity testing, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and clinical tests.
All of testing is performed in third party testing laboratories and never tested on animals. High quality products are based upon leading standards globally, such as the Natural Products Association and Whole Foods. Additionally, all of the fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA).
Yes To is accredited by PETA and The Leaping Bunny organisation. Yes to develops innovative, natural, fun and efficacious beauty solutions, free of all the nasties and filled with all the goodies.
Yes To wants to inspire people to take ordinary moments and make them extraordinary by smiling more and saying YES at least once a day. “Yes To Happiness” is the mantra that the brand follows. By working alongside women and aligning with like-minded organizations, Yes To will help change the way women find and radiate true happiness.
Yes To has 5 core ranges with different natural key ingredients:
Soothing Cucumber – soothing for sensitised skin
- Cucumber naturally soothes and calms skin due to its high natural water content. It also helps to reduce redness, puffiness and calm sensitised skin.
Hydrating Coconut – ultra hydrating and restorative for dry skin
- Coconut is an excellent natural moisturiser that naturally absorbs into the skin to restore, hydrate and lock-in moisture.
Brightening Grapefruit – brightening for dull or uneven skin tone
- This fibre rich fruit makes skin glow due to the natural antioxidants and vitamins that it contains helping fight off free-radicals, uneven skin tone and brighten dull complexions.
Detoxifying Charcoal – detoxifying
- Charcoal is natures magnet. It helps to withdraw impurities from the skin, holding up to 200 times its own weight perfect to detoxify pollution exposed, tired or dull skin.
Medicated Tomato – for breakout prone or oily skin
- Tomatoes are rich in Lycopene which is a potent antioxidant that helps protect skin from environmental agents that can contribute to clogged pores and breakouts. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to encourage a balanced and clear complexion. Salicylic Acid encourages cells of the epidermis to shed properly, helping to prevent pores becoming clogged with bacteria.
Find Yes To on stand C15. Natural Products Scandinavia will return to Malmö, Sweden, on Wednesday and Thursday 14-15 November. To register for a free trade ticket, please click here.