Exhibiting will put you in front of the fastest growing markets
The Nordic countries are constantly increasing sales of organic and natural products and with more than 400 exhibitors and 5500 trade visitors, Natural Products Scandinavia, is the perfect platform to meet buyers from the Nordic region. So book your stand now to find a new distributor or wholesaler or get your product on retail shelves tomorrow!
- Exhibit at the only regional natural living show in the Nordics
- Meet distributors, wholesalers, independent and chain retailers
- Main visitors are buyers, CEOs, business owners or managers.
- This group of visitors increased from 64% to 73% in 2016 and the buyer alone increased by 22%.
- 89% of visitors say the show was good, very good or excellent.
- 90% of exhibitors say the show was good, very good or excellent.
- Join 60+ natural & organic beauty exhibitors from around the world
- Dedicated beauty seminar programme over 2 days
- Dedicated beauty campaign to buyers across the Nordic region
- Take part in the Beauty Hours to present your brand to visiting buyers
- Meet retailers, distributors, wholesalers and beauty professionals from across the Nordic region
- We run a multi-lingual marketing campaign to get the right buyers to your stand
- The Nordic health and wellness category is worth €12.1 billion
- The global allergen-free, organic and healthy food market will push through the $1 trillion (€770m) mark for the first time in 2017
- Sales of Fairtrade products in the Nordic region is worth more than €691 million with an average increase of 15%
- The retail value of natural & health foods in the Nordic countries will grow by 8% which amounts to €300 million
- The Nordic market for natural & organic cosmetics is growing by about 10% per annum, compared to about 5-7% for Western Europe. Revenues are projected to reach €200 million in the coming years
Ten Reasons to Exhibit:
- An excellent launch pad for new products and innovation
- Meet new buyers – Increase sales
- Raise brand awareness – Increase visibility in the marketplace
- Strengthen existing business relationships in a face to face environment
- Educate your buyers – so they can more effectively sell your products to the end consumer
- Research your own marketplace and respond to emerging trends
- Network with your peers and make new contacts
- Maximise on your investment by meeting new international contacts
- Yearlong visibility through the Show Catalogue – used as a directory by show attendees
- Enter the Innovation Awards where visitors vote for their favourite products and get recognition and reinforce excellence and trust in your brand
Exhibitor Case Study:
Biovegan attended Natural Products Scandinavia in 2015 for the first time. Our aim was to understand the demand for vegan baking ingredients and get feedback from buyers and retailers. The show proved to be a perfect marketplace, where you can not only buy and sell (in fact at every corner), but gets loads of information and meet contacts as well. Having learned a lot about consumer demand at the show, we developed our new Scandinavian packaging and a line of products especially designed for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland – we found partners in all of these countries in only two days.
We would never have dared to this so soon without the many high class contacts the show provided us with ! 2016 will see the official launch of the new line in Malmö, we just can´t wait to see the show opening its doors.”